Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Better late than never...Christmas Market success!


We had fresh snow on the ground, a chill in the air and a beautiful, sunny day for our Thalwil Arts & Crafts Christmas market last Friday!  I wanted to get some sneak peaks of the things I was making posted before the market took place. Unfortunately, all the late nights of preparing for it caught up with me and I didn't manage to get anything posted to my blog... Well, I'll make up for it in this post and will show you lots of pictures of our little market and the things we sold! 
My rack of bags - I was so excited with how many I managed to get done in 4 weeks (along with all the other bits below...)!
Cards, cards and more cards!
My card kits, tag kits, button hair pins, and more!! 
Barb's table with her awesome paintings (I now have two of them :-)!!)
Erica (in glasses) selling some lovely Peruvian hats to our neighbor
Miss A even had her own table and managed to sell quite a few of her things!
Svetlana and her table of jewelry and knit products
Dennise's handmade jewelry (unfortunately didn't get her picture with it...)
As you can see, we had lots of stuff to sell and did a pretty good job of it over the course of the afternoon and evening! It was so much fun to have a wonderful group of women, all selling handmade products to our friends and families. Could this be an annual tradition?????? I sure hope so!! 

Here are a few more shots of some of my products:
Button hair pins and a few flower headbands
Pretty wrapped Lindt Chocolate bars
Create-a-card kit in decoupaged box - includes 10 cards and lots of bits to make them your own
Create-a-card kit in decoupaged box - includes 10 cards and lots of bits to make them your own
Create-a-card kit in decoupaged box - includes 10 cards and lots of bits to make them your own
Small embellished burlap gift bags, perfect for Advent presents
Miscellaneous tags
Merry Mochaccino mixes in jars
I hope to be back with you soon to show you some of my other little projects and orders that will be filled before Christmas! 

J xx

No comments:

Post a Comment