Thursday, March 7, 2013

Stationary Box Class ... a sneak peak!

Spring is starting to show its face in Zurich after a long winter and many mornings of shoveling the driveway - Hooray!!! But...as is normally the case when the weather is beautiful, I've been cooped up in my office, working hard to prepare for our Stationary Box class that will take place on Tuesday and Friday next week (see this post). Below is a sneak peak of what we will be making.

This is my example box set. There are several tutorials for this box on the internet. I used the pdf from this tutorial that I found on Pinterest, so special thanks to Dannie's Designs for the pdf version!!



Our combined classes will have 10 lovely, crafty ladies, and as such, I've made packs for them to choose from, each containing a different set of colors and patterned paper. I did this for two reasons: 1) it allows each person to create their own unique box set, and 2) it helps clear out a small portion of my 12x12 designer paper so I can purchase more on my next trip to the USA in April! The basic box will be in kraft paper because it goes with everything (and is one of my favorite stock to have on hand). 


Hope you are having a great week!

J xx









No comments:

Post a Comment