Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Home Decor Fabric Clutches - first batch is done!

Hello!

Hope you are having a good start to the week! Yesterday was a holiday in Zurich and it turned out to be a spectacular day. The kiddos were off with friends so I had a nice day to myself to sew, stamp and go for a nice, long walk. I had to capture the magnificent view that I encountered on the trail at the end of my walk (this view is literally 2 minutes from our house...). We are truly blessed to live in such a beautiful country!

I was able to complete 4 of the home decor fabric clutches that I posted about here and wanted to share the results with you. The big ones in the back are about 10 in x 6 in while the fancy ones in the front are a bit smaller at 8 in x 6 in. All have a magnetic clasp to keep all the important bits inside the clutch. What do you think??

Home decor fabric clutch bags (size 8-10 inches wide by 6 inches high)
 





More to come soon! Have a great week!
J xx

1 comment:

  1. Many thanks for the exciting blog posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you are a brilliant writer. I actually added your blog to my favorites and will look forward for more updates. Great Job, Keep it up..
    suzani embroidery

    ReplyDelete