I've rounded up 10 fun ideas from various websites that will help you in your quest for the perfect Valentine's day gift:
1. Make cute little burlap gift bags to fill with treats. All I can say is...adorable!
(from The Casual Craftlete)
2. Make these cute Valentine cards with clothespins. How simple would this be??!
(from Simply Kierste)
3. Make pretty "stained-glass" hearts to hang in your window.
(from Just Between Friends)
4. Print out this free printable and give to your kids and their friends. I couldn't resist the birds...!
(from Pretty Providence)
5. Round up your kids (or girlfriends) and have a Valentine's party (wine included for the girlfriends :-)!)
(from Brit Co)
6. Make treat bags for your friends, neighbors, teachers, kids and anyone else you can think of!
(from Black Eiffel)
7. Make DIY felt heart handwarmers - a great gift for a cold winters day!
(from Henry Happened)
8. Bake heart shaped sugar cookies and let your kids decorate them. Share with your neighbors!
(Royal Marigold has links to the recipes in the pic below)
9. Make heart cupcake toppers and serve on your favorite cupcakes (homemade or store-bought).
Image below was taken from Pinterest - it is so darn cute! You could also just punch or cut out hearts, add some glitter or little buttons and glue them to a toothpick. Et voilà!
10. Make Valentine's day party poppers - you could also fill with small candies or toys instead of the photo banner!
(from Flax & Twine)
Enjoy your week and don't forget to give someone special a big hug!