Friday, April 4, 2014

Some highlights from my Simply Created Mini Album Workshops



I held one workshop this morning and have one more this evening making mini photo albums (5in x 7in) using the Stampin' Up! "Simply Created Mini Album Kit". The kit is adorable and has some great papers and accessories in it (of course, I had to add a few more goodies, including the cute crochet flowers shown above!). I haven't done much scrapbooking for awhile and it was fun to play with pictures and paper again! Below are some of my favorite layouts from the two albums I made for Mother's Day presents to take to America when we go for Easter. I'm so pleased with how they turned out and can't wait to see how the Grandmas like them :-)!











And here are a few other pictures of some bits and bobs that were available to the participants to use (and consume :-)!).



Have a wonderful weekend!
J xx

No comments:

Post a Comment