Friday, January 30, 2015

Coming soon....



J Blume Bags, Tags & More will be opening a shop in Thalwil, Switzerland starting in March!!!!!!

It has always been a dream of mine to have my own shop and this year my dream will come true! It all came about just before Christmas when I was going for a walk in the town I live in and walked past a cute little shop that I've always liked because it had a variety of refinished furniture in the windows. The only problem was, this shop always seemed to be closed or by appointment only... Well, this time there was a sign in the window saying that they were looking for people interested in joining them - so, after a couple days of building up my courage, I called! And once I met the amazing woman responsible for the gorgeous furniture in the windows, I got more excited about the prospect of actually fulfilling my dream.

Our shop will be a collaboration of creative women sharing the space and the days, giving us all the perfect opportunity to "test the waters" with a retail shop, without having the full responsibility of having to man the shop every day of the week. Starting in March, Rachel, from Seize the Stamp, and I will be working together to have the shop open two days a week (Tuesday/Thursday), and will have various events, including workshops and pop up sales, that will take place either on those days or other days of the week depending on the event.

All the furniture you see in the picture above is from Jamais Vu and will be for sale in the shop, as well as used to display our products, including cards, stamping and scrapbooking supplies, bags, gift sets and much more.

More info on our grand opening will be coming soon!

I will also be participating in the following Spring markets in March:

Saturday, 21 March 2015: Spring Koffermarkt in Thalwil (Link to page)

Saturday, 28 March 2015: Spring Koffermarkt in Shaffhausen (Link to page)

I'll post pictures of the trunk I am refurbishing for the koffermarkts once I get a bit further on it.

Lots of exciting stuff going on (hence the radio silence this month)!!!

Have a great weekend!

J x

No comments:

Post a Comment