Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Christmas Open House & Market

Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year and seems to come around faster and faster as the kids get older. Although it is only the beginning of November, I'm already busy making cards, tags, notebooks and bags, among other things for our Christmas open house & market. Erica, my wonderful neighbor, and I had a table at a Christmas market in Zurich last year and decided that this year we wanted to do something at our house. We will host a little market selling my handmade products, as well as handmade scarves, hats, gloves and other beautiful items from Peru. Drinks and snacks will also be provided to help get you into the Christmas spirit!

Date: December 3rd
Time: 2pm to 9pm (or whenever the last person leaves :-)!)
Location: Sonnenbergstrasse 75, 8800 Thalwil (Apartment Blume)

Join us if you are in or around Zurich!

I'll be posting some of our unique, handmade products as the month progresses so check back here periodically to see what will be waiting for you on December 3rd!

No comments:

Post a Comment