Sunday, April 1, 2012

Our spring decorations & flowers


This is my bargain bunny purchase and I can't tell you how much I LOVE my blue bunny! He was spotted after I already checked out and he was calling my name asking me to take him home...so, of course, I had to answer his call! Isn't he adorable!

 My birds with a few tulips to brighten the corner of the bookshelves.

Newly planted flowers for our back patio. Something to distract from the ugly, metal and stone wall... I'm currently working on a project to help hide this eyesore and will share my progress in another post!

My new favorite flower, the Ranunkel as it is called in German. I love it and wish I could have them in cute little jars around my house but 1) they are very difficult to find as cut flowers around here and 2) when you do find them, they cost a fortune.... So for now, I can enjoy them blooming on my patio! 

Just couldn't resist adding in this photo of Miss A holding a small flower when we were walking through the park in Zurich last week. I love the expression on her face and the sweet way she is holding the flower with both hands...I wish they could stay like this forever!

J xx


No comments:

Post a Comment