Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spring in Zurich

I love spring in Zurich. I know I have mentioned this before in one of my previous posts, however, I felt like posting some more pictures of the beauty of spring in and around the lake. Cherry blossoms and magnolias are in full bloom now, daffodils are popping up everywhere and some little yellow, white and purple flowers of which I have no idea of their name have popped up randomly in all the green areas as well as in the woods - I just LOVE IT!



Today we went into Zurich to see a botanical garden that houses cacti and aloe plants, also known as Succulent plants. The variety of cactus that exist in the world amazes me. Mr Z enjoyed the exhibit more than Miss A but both enjoyed riding their scooters along the lake afterwards and stopping at a kiosk for a hot chocolate and Easter cake!



I hope you are enjoying Spring where you are!

Jxx

No comments:

Post a Comment